West Midlands SPF
Recent developments: The West Midlands SPF network has supported partnership working between the regional SPF and the STPs through linking up regional staff side reps with their STP leads.
Follow our activity on Twitter @NationalSPF and use the following hashtags #SPFnhs #NationalSPF.
The meetings will be co-chaired, alternatively (where practical), by nominated/elected staff side lead and nominated employer individual with understanding of strategic workforce implications of policy change from the West Midlands NHS service providers (for example director of HR).
· Representation from each staff organisation listed in the national partnership agreement.
· Staff side and employers will aim to identify vice-chairs
· Representation from Health Education West Midlands
· Representation from NHS Employers
· In circumstances where absence is unavoidable, the above members may send a named deputy who can represent the relevant organisation
West Midlands Social Partnership Forum meetings are held quarterly and are jointly chaired by management and union representatives.
Dates of meetings for 2019 are:
|25 March 2019||1.30-4pm||Capsticks, Birmingham|
|4 April 2019||All day||Kettering Conference Centre|
|27 June 2019||1.30-4pm||Capsticks, Birmingham|
27 September 2019
|20 December 2019||10-12.30pm||Capsticks, Birmingham|
UPDATE: Please note that regional SPF meeting dates for 2019 may still be subject to change. If you have anything you wish to be raised at the meetings or if you would like any further information, please contact: email@example.com