East of England SPF
Recent developments: The East of England SPF network has been focusing on sharing best practices and learnings from the staff survey in recent months and working to understand the workforce planning picture from across the region in partnership with Health Education England.
Follow our activity on Twitter @NationalSPF and use the following hashtags #SPFnhs #NationalSPF.
The network is co-chaired by Sasha Pearce, Head of Health, Union, Liz Cooke, Head of Human Resources, Norfolk Community Health & Care NHS Trust and Oonagh Monkhouse, Director of Workforce and Organisational Development, Royal Papworth Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. The network is made up of staff side reps and employers from across the region.
East of England Social Partnership Forum meetings are held quarterly and are jointly chaired by management and union representatives.
12 December 2019
2020 dates- to be confirmed
The SPF creating positive cultures summit held in November 2017, brought together NHS employers, ALBs and trade unions to reflect on the first year of the Tackling bullying in the NHS: a collective call to action, and set priorities for the year ahead. Regions/trusts were each asked to complete a poster to share their tackling bullying projects and initiatives. The following posters from East of England were displayed at the summit, and show the excellent progress being made to create positive workplace cultures in NHS organisations within the region.
Bullying and harassment plan 2017/2018 - Essex Partnership NHS Trust
Zero tolerance - Cambridgeshire & Peterborough CCG
Survey monkey for midwives - Colchester Hospital University NHS Foundation Trust
Tackling bullying and harassment - Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust
Be a buddy, not a bully - Norfolk Community Health and Care NHS trust
Common culture of quality care – Luton CCG
Common culture of quality care - East and North Hertfordshire CCG
Common culture of quality care - Herts Valleys Clinical Commissioning Group
Common culture of quality care – Bedfordshire CCG
- East of England Regional SPF meeting- Key comms 19 September 2019
- East of England Regional SPF meeting- Key comms 14 May 2019
- East of England Regional SPF meeting- Key comms 15 January 2019
- East of England Regional SPF meeting- Agenda 19 January 2018
- East of England Regional SPF meeting- Agenda 13 March 2018
- East of England Regional SPF meeting- Agenda 15 May 2018
- East of England Regional SPF meeting- Agenda 20 July 2018
- East of England Regional SPF meeting- Agenda 18 September 2018
- East of England Regional SPF meeting- Agenda 20 Novemeber 2018
- Midland's & East
- East Midlands SPF
- West Midlands SPF
- North of England SPF
- North West SPF
- North East and North Cumbria SPF
- Yorkshire & Humber SPF
- London SPF
- South West SPF
- South East Coast SPF
- Case Studies
- 'Back to basics' partnership principles work for NHS Norfolk
- Developing partnership arrangements between employers and trade unions in CCGs in Suffolk