Midlands and East Partnership Conference – 24 March 2017
The Midlands and East partnership conference is being held on 24 March at Kettering conference centre. The conference will explore how to make the Midlands and East region a great place for NHS staff to work, with a focus on partnership working and staff experience, health and wellbeing and STPs.
Delegates attending will:
- Be challenged - discuss regional and local challenges and talk about how they can be solved in partnership to make Midlands and East NHS a great place to work.
- Be inspired - hear about good practice and local case studies, take ideas and learning back to your workplace.
- Be connected - network with colleagues from three regional SPFs as well as colleagues from local employers.
- Be informed - find out about the latest best practice and national thinking.
The conference programme will focus on three themes:
- staff health and wellbeing
- staff experience
- the development of STPs in partnership.
Who should attend?
The conference will be of particular benefit for workforce colleagues in the Midlands and East NHS including HR directors in NHS trusts, assistant directors of HR, HR business partners and HR managers, as well as local and regional trade union representatives.
The event is now fully booked and we cannot accept any further bookings.
Any questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org