Orange Route - Your pension
Generally staff employed in the NHS and in GP practices, where the GP practice holds a GMS or PMS contract, have the right to retain membership of the NHS Pension Scheme. However, for those practices on an APMS contract, this depends on their structure and they will need to check with the regulations, lawyers or the NHS Business Services Authority to clarify the situation. You should speak to your trade union or HR representative for more information.
Pensions under the NHS Pension Scheme includes the retirement pension and early payment of pension on grounds of ill health.
- You are employed in the NHS transferring to a GP practice or primary medical care contract holder
- Orange Route - Your Pay and terms and conditions
- Orange Route - Injury allowance
- Orange Route - Staff engagement and partnership working
- Orange Route - Your education and training
- Orange Route - Your HR Policies and Practice